18 Jul 08.14.-19. Advanced Risk and Portfolio Management Bootcamp
In 6 intense days, the Advanced Risk and Portfolio Management Bootcamp
– Consolidates portfolio managers’ and risk managers’ expertise into a structured and rigorous quantitative framework
– Empowers avid learners with background in data science, engineering, computer science, physics and mathematics to gain the deep technical knowledge necessary to operate across the complex world of quantitative trading, asset management, and risk management.
- Education: 50 hours of instruction (lectures and practice sessions). Topics include data science and machine learning; classical/Bayesian multivariate statistics and econometrics; financial analytics, market, credit & liquidity risk management; estimation error and model risk; factor modeling, alpha-beta signals, portfolio construction and optimization; algorithmic trading, systematic strategies, portfolio insurance, drawdown control; optimal trade execution; and much more
- Networking: Gala Dinner, Social Mixer, and other events with industry leaders, renowned academics and the 400+ fellow attendees.
- ARPM Lab®: we just launched ARPM’s online learning platform with cross-referenced theory, examples, case studies, solved exercises, interactive code, videos, slides. The ARPM Lab delivers to you the contents of the ARPM Bootcamp, wherever you are and whenever you want and can. Only for this year, we will provide continued free access to the ARPM Lab until December
- Certifications: 40 CFA Institute CE credits; 40 GARP CPD; Academic credit with Partner Universities; (optional) ARPM Certificate®
- (Optional, free) pre- Bootcamp Conference
- In operation since 2007, with over 2,000 alumni globally including industry leaders and respected academics
Please click here for more information.
Date: 14th to 19th of August 2017
Location: Skirball Center for the Performing Arts, 566 LaGuardia Pl, New York, NY 10012, U.S.
Price: USD 2300 / EUR 1988 / GBP 1765