Spotcap is an international online lender to small- and medium sized enterprises. We are headquartered in Berlin and operate locally from the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand and Spain. Our unique technology supports our knowledge of finance and allows us to assess all credit line applications within 24 hours.
The Dutch FinTech industry is rapidly expanding and innovating. There is a growing need for FinTech talent and expertise. Spotcap invests in the next generation FinTech talent by offering students two scholarships and internships.
The Spotcap FinTech Scholarship is a grant that amounts to €2000. We offer the grant to two students and include two six week summer internships with Spotcap as well. Both winners thus receive €2000 to support their tuition, as well as an introduction to working in FinTech. By offering the FinTech scholarship, we support the students building on their CV and career.
To apply for the scholarship, you need to…
- …be a Dutch citizen or resident;
- ….show proof of admission to an accredited Dutch university;
- ….study in a FinTech-related field such as finance, economics, business or IT *;
- …have a demonstrable interest in working in FinTech.
* We accept students from bachelor’s as well as master’s degrees, irrespective of the year of study.
We ask all applicants to provide us with the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae: relevant working experience, education, and extracurriculars
- Mini essay ( 500-1000 words) : What sparked your interest in FinTech?