Purpose: Given the interest shown for the first two sessions on the topic, we would like to invite anyone interested in the government schemes, to join an interactive discussion
Given the interest shown for the first two sessions on the topic, we would like to invite anyone interested in the government schemes, to join an interactive discussion along with financiers that are currently dealing with government support and guarantees. We would like to enable participants to share experiences and identify bottlenecks for financing at this time.
- 09:00 – 09:05 Setting the Scene by Holland FinTech
- 09:05 – 09:15 Introductions of participants
- 09.15 – 09.25 Background Information by Ronald Kleverlaan, Stichting MKB Financiering
- 09:25 – 09:35 DirectID, Opportunities enabled by Open Banking
- 09:35 – 10:20 Discussion on the market developments and COVID Measures
- 10:20 – 10:30 Closing Comments
Once you have RSVP’d below, you will be sent the access link to access the online event the day before the session.
If you would like to attend this online event, please RSVP below or send an email to email@example.com. Please keep in mind this is a member-only event.
(Tuesday) 09:00 - 10:30
RSVP to event
You must login to RSVP for this event Login Now