labs Brussels, what are we about? Labs Brussels is a business implementation program aimed to increase ING’s speed of innovation through the collaboration with mature start-up/scale up
labs Brussels, what are we about?
Labs Brussels is a business implementation program aimed to increase ING’s speed of innovation through the collaboration with mature start-up/scale up companies. This program allows participants to put their technologies to the test and co-create with ING in a real banking environment.
Within 16 weeks the selected companies will:
- Execute a Proof of concept to validate market appetite and the potential of a continued collaboration
- Have access to a tailor made mentorship and ecosystem program as support
- Commitment & collaboration are the core principles behind the program.
If you are looking to fast-forward your business and work with a corporate, this is the program for you!
What is the timeline?
- 5 October – Kick-off online applications
- 25 October – Closing date applications
- 18 December – Selection of finalists
- 20-27 January – Selection day
- 1 March – ING labs Brussels kick-off event
- 24 June – Demo day
What are we looking for?
- Personal bank
> Personal, Instant, Relevant & Seemless
Looking for solutions that drive personal experiences
even in remote circumstances AI & AR.
- Efficient bank
> Smarter, Faster, Easier operations
Looking for solutions that deliver 10x gain in operational efficiency & effectiveness and optimize workflows across the bank.
- Secure bank
> The future of safe & compliant
Looking for new solutions in the Biometrics, Cyber security, Regtech & Risk Modelling sphere.
- Open bank
> Going beyond the traditional
Looking for solutions that challenge the borders of financial services today, fully leveraging the API economy.
Applications are open from Oct-5 until the 25th of October.
october 5 (Monday) - 25 (Sunday)
ING Labs Brussels 2021