From the very start The Banking Scene wanted to cross the BeNeLux borders. They have always held close ties with The Netherlands: many Dutch bankers joined their Brussels conference or connected online during The Banking Scene Afterwork sessions.
In 2022, TBS visited Amsterdam for the first time, bringing together over 100 attendees.
In 2023, The Banking Scene is back with a live event and a bigger room to welcome all attendees, once again in the iconic Eye Filmmuseum. The usual mix of acclaimed speakers will ignite discussions. Be ready to network with C-level executives and walk away with actionable, unique insights. Share ideas, demonstrate your thought leadership and bolster your business and career in sizzling Amsterdam.
The following topics are on the agenda:
- Super Apps: Back From the Dead? A Story of Bundling vs. Unbundling
- Data, AI and Ethics in a Hyperconnected World
- Banking is Necessary, but Banks are not
- Dealing With Brand Identity, Values and Ethos as an Invisible Bank
- The Road to a New Ethos in Banking
Join #TBSCONF23AMS on March 21st for mind-challenging discussions on “A New Banking Ethos”.