04 Aug Holland FinTech is looking for ambitious project management intern!
About Holland FinTech
Holland FinTech is a private organisation, founded in 2014 in Amsterdam (Holland). We believe having access to innovative (financial) services and FinTech can empower people and organisations, to be able to understand, overview and improve their economic circumstances. We currently connect over 300 member companies from across Europe to our Fintech knowledge base and our Fintech network (over 10.000 people) that spans the globe.
Currently, we service our logistic clients with connections towards innovative solutions. In a state supported the project we introduce over 100 (fin)tech solutions to logistic service providers and other industry players. You’ll be involved in researching this exciting industry change. We’ll deliver a white paper together by the end of this year.
Now you have the opportunity to play a significant role in our young organisation. We seek to strengthen our team with a great (Dutch speaking) project management intern with focus on the Logistics & FinTech project
We are looking for someone with an Academic (WO) or Applied Science (HBO) background, who is internationally oriented and who is fluent in English and Dutch (especially in writing).
Who you are…?
- You are passionate about technological advancements;
- You have affinity with Logistics and innovation, start-ups;
- You are a student in a related study (i.e. Business, Economics, Logistics and/or Finance);
- You like to research and write;
- You can work independently on assigned projects;
- You have excellent analytical skills and consistent attention to detail;
- You like to work flexibly in a small and fun team in a dynamic environment;
- You have the ability to plan and prioritise and take into account deadlines and resources.
- You can manage multiple tasks with tight deadlines.
We provide you with some exclusive insights into the next generation of Financial Services, an economy that is becoming mainstream in a couple of years from now. We offer this dynamic position in an ambitious team, where you will have plenty of space to explore and develop yourself in a great startup environment. You have the opportunity to be in touch with our vast network of logistics service providers, banks, harbours, investors and logistic start-ups.
The position is for six months (first semester of the academic year 2017-2018), with a required availability of around 40 hours per week (minimum of 32). You can start as soon as possible until January/February 2018. Our office is based in Amsterdam, and this position allows you to work remotely part of the time. It is feasible to conduct a graduate research/thesis within the Logistics & FinTech project.
The internship compensation is €350 (HBO student) or €400 (University student), travel costs and daily lunch/snacks are covered.
As a project management intern you’ll learn a lot about:
- Obtaining in-depth knowledge about (financial) innovation in logistics and digital technologies;
- Writing blogs and social media messages about the latest fintech news;
- Setting up own research, surveys and questionnaires;
- Executing research assignments for members;
- Contacting fintech and logistics companies to develop in depth understanding of their business;
- Collecting, analysing and presenting data clearly in a variety of formats to different audiences;
- Plan small projects and communicate clearly within the team
- Support for managing specific logistics and fintech related projects
- Joining our events to meet the people who are making innovation on logistics and fintech happen.
- Learn about our OGSM & Agile way of working
Are you ambitious? Is innovation your passion and do you want to learn all about the next generation of financial and logistics services? Do you love to bring people together and are you good at planning and structuring? Do you want to work in a startup environment and help build our great organisation? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Deadline: September 4th 2017
This is your chance to make your mark on the future of Logistics and Fintech!