As a Credit Quality Control Analyst you will…
Be joining the Global Credit Quality Control Team. This is an exciting opportunity for an aspiring candidate to develop their credit and analytical skills, whilst receiving exposure to and gaining knowledge of a wide range of operations within Funding Circle.
You will be responsible for the analysis and controls of credit functions undertaken by four different teams within the Operations and Risk departments at Funding Circle, in line with agreed credit risk policies and processes.
You will be responsible for maintaining and promoting good governance, credit processes and agreed service levels, ensuring Funding Circle values are being promoted internally and externally.
- Undertake monitoring of external credit decisions with internal and external communication throughout the borrower journey from the application stage to drawdown.
- Ensure FCA, AML, KYC and Funding Circle guidelines and policies are being adhered to.
- Generate and evaluate reports on a monthly basis which will be communicated to the wider company.
- Challenge current FC processes and identify improvements in reporting and monitoring processes and systems to drive forward efficiency.
- Undertake regular communication with all teams involved in these processes, providing clear and sympathetic feedback with managers and colleagues.
A successful candidate will also have the following attributes:
- Credit experience background.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize and manage time well.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Eagerness to learn and challenge the status quo.
- Self-disciplined, motivated, a strong team player.
- Speaker of either German or Dutch (ideally both).