Holland FinTech is a fast growing international network organization. We offer an ecosystem approach for companies to interact with the rapidly changing financial landscape. Our members are all actors and stakeholders within the financial services industry.
We seek to strengthen our team with an Events Marketing Intern who is technology savvy and with a passion for creating great event experiences. Will you become our new team player?
- Assisting the events team with the organisation and delivery of over 100 events annually, currently mostly online.
- Assisting with the promotion of events across Holland FinTech’s social media platforms and website.
- Assisting the marketing team by providing administrative and communication support.
- Maintaining records of event attendance and keeping track of our members engagement with events.
- University (of Applied Science) background in business, marketing or communication studies or similar.
- Excellent (written and verbal) communication skills in English.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- A strong drive to learn about finance, technology and start-ups.
- Interested in creating cool, relevant and memorable event experiences.
- Interested in working with digital tools to help get the most out of events and communication.
- Strong attention to detail and are able to deal with many people and parties simultaneously.
- We can provide you with some exclusive insights into the developments of fintech.
- We offer a dynamic position in a small but ambitious team, where you get plenty of space to explore and develop yourself in a great entrepreneurial environment.
- You have the opportunity to be in touch with our large international network of financial institutions, investors, corporates and start-ups.
- A relaxed, informal work atmosphere.
- Remote working for the majority of the time, with occasional office days in Amsterdam.
The position is for 6 months, 5 days per week.
Start date: ASAP
Application deadline: October 31st 2020