At Funding Circle there’s a mission that drives everything we do. Around the world, we want to help small businesses get the finance they need to thrive, creating thousands of jobs as they drive the economy forward.
With teams in London, San Francisco, Amsterdam and Berlin, we’re fusing finance and tech to create new opportunities for those who want to achieve more.
As a Loan Operations Analyst you will be part of Funding Circle’s Loan Operations Team which is responsible for efficiently and accurately processing loans between Sales and Underwriting and ultimately to the Investor Marketplace. Your responsibilities will include preparing closing documents, as well as reviewing contracts and financial inputs to ensure that all files meet internal policies and investor audit requirements.
A snapshot of the role:
- Perform rigorous quality assurance, reconciling loan documents and internal system data for completeness and accuracy and facilitating resolution of discrepancies with Sales and Credit Teams
- Partner with internal teams to prevent fraud, reviewing personal identifying documents for authenticity
- Make strategic recommendations, providing input and helping design process improvements on the verification and closing processes
- Foster a workplace culture that is consistent with our Mission and Values, upholding a spirit of teamwork and unity among our team that is supported by metrics, fostering innovation and generating results
Our ideal teammate has:
- High proficiency in English
- Impeccable attention to detail and innate curiosity
- Passion for metrics that will help maximize operational efficiency and accuracy and thrive in a high-intensity environment in which you will be required to manage several concurrent tasks and responsibilities
- An intrinsic drive and strong interpersonal skills for carrying out cross-functional projects with stakeholders across the company
What we offer:
- A once-in-a-lifetime chance to help to build the world’s leading marketplace focused on small businesses.
- A culture of learning and individual training opportunities.
- Lots of room for creativity.
- True ownership in the business through company stock options.
- Regular social and bonding events; a great, international team of highly motivated and talented people where hierarchies don’t matter, but passion and drive do.
Funding Circle, we celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe that diversity makes us better.