We empower everyone to be part of the future of financial services
Are you a commercial project manager? With a love for events and great experiences? Do you love to bring people together at events and meetings, to inspire them and help them do business? Holland FinTech is looking for an ambitious experience manager!
About Holland FinTech
Holland FinTech was founded in Amsterdam in 2014 to help foster the European fintech ecosystem. We provide services for our members: organisations that want to advance in fintech and financial innovation. Our almost 400 members range from large corporates, such as banks and insurance companies, to small companies like investors and start-ups. We believe that the potential technology brings has value for everyone and drives important changes in the financial services industry. Not only do fintech solutions empower people to take better control over their finances, but they also create new jobs and help grow our economy.
Now you have the opportunity to play an important role in our young organization. We seek to strengthen our team with a great Experience Manager.
We are looking for someone with a university degree, who is internationally-oriented and who is fluent in Dutch and English. You have a proven track record of commercial experience, preferably in events or project management.
- driven to create meaningful and enjoyable experiences and events
- focused to create a social environment that helps people learn and connect
- interested in technological advancements, innovation and start-ups
- keen to help people learn about these developments and turn them into their advantage
- a natural connector, keen to maintain relationships as well as building new relationships
- a project manager, able to engage all stakeholders and get things well planned and executed
- a professional who can work independently and is able to prioritise work
- a natural team player with experience in an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment and
- fun to work with?
Then we’d love to hear from you!
What you can expect
As a member of our international team based in Amsterdam, you will have a unique insight into the latest developments of financial services. You will have plenty of opportunity to explore and develop yourself in a great environment driven to grow fast. The small, dedicated and ambitious team has a hands-on mentality in adding value for our 400+ member organisations and 1000+ people. This dynamic position comes with much responsibility and calls for dedicated ownership. In close cooperation with your colleagues, you have the opportunity to create memorable experiences for our international members.
The position requires your full attention 32 – 40 hours per week.
Start date: As soon as possible
Application deadline: December 7th
Compensation: in accordance with market standards.
If you feel enthusiastic after reading this and think you may be our new Experience Manager, please send an email to email@example.com with your resume and motivation!
This is your chance to make your mark on the future of finance!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org