Business development manager (BDM)
Finturi – A growing Fintech company in the Netherlands is looking for a Business development manager. This role provides an incredible opportunity for a motivated, ambitious, target driven individual with an exceptional work ethic to expand our partnerships presence within the Netherlands and Europe. As a BDM, you will be responsible for driving sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and developing new strategic relationships with relevant organizations. Once the relationship is contractually agreed, you will be responsible for nurturing it through to ensure that the client successfully registers and trades on Finturi with great customer satisfaction. You will also be the voice and face of Finturi in various events in the Netherlands and the rest of Europe.
Examples Of Key Responsibilities
- Accountability to achieve quarterly and annual revenue targets. These targets should be achieved through the generation of new business by telephone-based sales, appointment setting and successfully entering into contractual agreements with strategic partners.
- Staying up to date with the latest products and services to proficiently sell these to a partner as well as the end customer, representing Finturi with the utmost professionalism & integrity.
- Identifying and representing Finturi at relevant fintech events in the Netherlands and the rest of Europe.
- Maintaining a high level of positivity, contributing to the business development team morale and energy.
- Being hyper-focused on the right kind of clients for Finturi with a view to generating revenue as well as long term partnerships.
- Help the product manager to improve the product by translating the experience/wishes of customers in implementable requirements.
- You love talking to new people. The idea of making a sale really makes you tick, and you don’t shy away from cold and warm calling; in fact, you love it. Converting leads into clients gives you a buzz. You are competitive by nature and entrepreneurial in the way you approach things. You are ambitious, passionate and want to be successful. The financial markets interest you, but most importantly you love to sell.
- You can demonstrate several key competencies which include but aren’t limited to new business acquisition, account management, strategic planning, contract creation and after sales support.
- You have completed your Bachelor’s/Master’s in business administration, sales or relevant field. Have a proven track record of B2B sales and wish to develop your career at a growing startup.
- You are an excellent communicator and negotiator. You are proficient with handling CRM systems and MS Office.
- You get motivated to share goals and ideas in the team and l convince them to let them happen.
Experience in customer support along with sales preferred.
Prior experience working in Fintech sector preferred.
English and Dutch
Salary and Benefits of working with Finturi:
- An enthusiastic, diverse and professional Start-up team
- Inspiring workplace in one of the Start-up hotspots in The Hague: The Caballero Factory
- The option to work from home, not only during COVID-19
- Freedom and responsibility to implement your experience and knowledge
- 26 vacation days and the possibility to purchase extra days
- Travel allowance or NS business card
- Pension scheme paid by employer
- WGA-gap insurance + WIA excedent insurance + an accident insurance paid by employer
- In the event of proven suitability, a permanent employment contract
Employment type: Full-time, Fixed-term, Indefinite
Working from home:
Contact email email@example.com