EWPN will be hosting the 2nd Annual Conference & Awards on 15th- 16th October 2018. This is not just any other event. This is the only Pan- European Conference specifically focused
EWPN will be hosting the 2nd Annual Conference & Awards on 15th- 16th October 2018.
This is not just any other event. This is the only Pan- European Conference specifically focused on women working in FinTech & Payments. The conference brings together women from all over Europe for a full day event. The conference will feature interactive panels, deep-dive workshops, and plenary sessions with industry female leaders.
All tribes will convene in Amsterdam for a full day of networking, sharing, meeting, learning and an opportunity to build such relationships which are so important for development on a personal and professional level.
There is an excitingÂ AgendaÂ for the day with very diverse topics. If you are a natural leader and have something to share with fellow women, then you are encouraged toÂ Sign Up As a Speaker.Â This is an excellent opportunity to share your knowledge and claim your space as an expert in your field within the industry.
EWPN is committed to create a positive arena in where women can come together to discuss issues relating to Women in FinTech (Payments) Leadership, female founders, bridging the gender gap, pushing more diversity and inspiring future generations of girls into the sector.
Some topics covered include:
- Customer journey & experience- Merchant & Consumers
- Alternative Lending- The competitive threat
- Market transformation- Next generation payments
- Financial Inclusion & Women- The Unbanked Woman
- Everyday Payments- Future of Direct Debit
- The Digital Revolution
- The Remittance Revolution
- Cyber Security, Fraud & Financial Industry
- Biometrics & Payments
- Women in Leadership- Mentors, Sponsors & Leaders
- European Regulatory Overview
- Corporate Payments
- Mental Health at work
- Global Payments Picture
- Fostering Diversity in FinTech
- Fintech Funding
- The Female Founders- Case studies
october 15 (Monday) - 16 (Tuesday)
Tropen Museum (KIT Royal Tropical Institute) Mauritskade 64, 1092 AD