Holland FinTech is facilitating the Dutch and European fintech ecosystem, based in Amsterdam. We offer knowledge and a business network to interact with the rapidly changing financial landscape. Our members are all actors and stakeholders within the financial services industry, ranging from startups to large (financial) institutions.
Are you passionate about startups and innovation? Do you know your way around the internet? Are you interested in financial services? Keen on learning much and sharing knowledge? We are looking for a content & research intern for our office in Amsterdam.
As a research intern, you’ll be responsible for research, writing, and communications about changes in financial markets, business models, technology, regulations, and customer behavior.
- Write articles on fintech news and current topics for our website and other channels
- Interview fintech experts and write up the interviews into articles
- Attend our online events and actively engage with our members and the fintech community
- Track & share news, research, opinions, and events via multiple channels
- Select most relevant news for or about our members and curate content collections
- Help analyze the fintech market and expand our ecosystem
- Contribute to multiple projects, such as our education program development
- Create surveys and analytics, and maintain data to build research conclusions
- University (of Applied Science) background in business, marketing, economics, finance, corporate communication studies, or similar.
- You speak fluent English (Dutch is an advantage)
- You have a passion for knowledge production & communication
- You have an affinity with startups, finance, and technology
- You have strong analytical and writing skills, with an eye for detail
- You like to work in a small dynamic team, with a high level of individual responsibilities
- We can provide you with some exclusive insights into the developments of fintech.
- We offer a dynamic position in a small but ambitious team, where you get plenty of space to explore and develop yourself in an entrepreneurial environment.
- You have the opportunity to be in touch with our large international network of financial institutions, investors, corporates, and start-ups.
- A relaxed, informal work atmosphere.
- Remote working for the majority of the time, with occasional office days in Amsterdam.
The position is for 6 months, 5 days per week.
Start date: ASAP
Application deadline: 24 January 2021
Apply here: https://form.jotform.com/210076113228343