21 Oct 01.25. – 26. Paris Fintech Forum
Paris Fintec Forum by Laurent Nizri, Alteir Consulting CEO, founder of Paris Fintech Forum event & Acsel Vice President.
The Paris Fintech Forum 2017 aims to bring together 2,000 participants over 2 days in the heart of Paris on 25 and 26 January 2017, around 160 CEO’s and C-levels from banks, insurance, telco, regulators and of course Fintech from all continents.
Over 120 Fintech from all over the world will be represented in both panels & interviews and within 80 to 100 pitches sessions. The event will be organized in partnership with a number of key associations and international fintechs hubs.
Registrations are open with an exceptionnal -30% rebate for the early bird until end of october. TIME TO REGISTER !!
After such a success of last year 1st edition, Paris Fintech Forum 2017 decided to give even more ambitions in this second edition and make the Paris Fintech Forum a major global event in Digital Finance, with the help of our institutional & media partners and our sponsors. Some key points in preview:
- A planned event over 2 days to support real exchanges between players of different ecosystems,
- High patronage of French ministry of Finance, Economy, Industry and digital affairs,
- 2 scenes for Keynotes, Panels & Interviews, bringing together speakers bankers, insurers, telecoms operators, regulators and FinTech worldwide,
- 1 stage dedicated to the presentation of more than 100 Fintech pitches from Europe, the USA, Asia and Africa,
- 3 rooms of thematic workshops,
- 1 exhibition hall with players from Europe and elsewhere,
- 1 gala dinner (on invitation only),
- The Paris Fintech Forum Awards awarded by an international jury,
- A new edition of “Altéir Fintech Selection Book” presenting the 100+ selected Fintechs in details,
- A total of over 160 speakers and 1,200 delegates expected each day
- Simultaneous English / French translation in both directions …
During these two days all issues at the heart of the news of digital finance in general and Fintech in particular will be addressed. The major players in Europe and elsewhere in the banking, insurance, FinTech scene, the world of regulation and political landscape will be on stage. To host this international event we have booked a mythical place in our industry: the former French stock market exchange in the heart of Paris, fully privatized for this great occasion.
You want to be on stage at Paris Fintech Forum 2017 ?
Paris Fintech Forum are looking for 100 FINTECHs representative of today’s digital finance universe, of all sectors, at all stages of maturity, of all countries. By completing the application form , if you are selected, you will FOR FREE:
– Be on stage (pitch and / or panel, only for the CEO)
– Have a free booth to present your offers and meet with delegates,
Date: 25 – 26th of January, 2017
Time: 08.00 – 19.30
Location: Palais Brongniart, former French Stock Market exchange, in the very center of Paris
28, Place de la Bourse 75002 Paris (more info on this exclusive venue place here)
- Early Bird October(before Oct 31st): EUR560 +VAT.
- Early Bird November(before Nov 30th ): EUR640+VAT.
- Christmas Deal(before Dec 31st): EUR720+VAT.
- Regular 2 days ticket: EUR800+VAT.
Additional 50% off discount for Fintech startups on all above stated price, for more information or to get your tickets, please click here.