It is our pleasure to announce this unique online event with leading industry experts from the dutch and Frankfurt am Main financial sectors. REGISTER HERE
It is our pleasure to announce this unique online event with leading industry experts from the dutch and Frankfurt am Main financial sectors.
This session will provide you with an update on the most recent Regulatory developments with a special focus on the Sustainable Disclosure Regulation and how to close compliance gaps. To do so, two great speakers, Elmo Olieslagers, partner at Compendor, and Alexander Behrens, Partner at Allen & Overy will share their insights and knowledge.
Allen & Overy Germany and Compendor released a SFR / ESG compliance IT solution for the financial sector. The solution provides direct insight into the impact of Sustainable Finance Regulations on your organization while providing a structured method for assessing and closing gaps as well as continuously monitoring your compliance status.
12:00 – 12:05 – Welcome Words from HFT
12:05 – 12:20 – Strategic overview of ESG regulatory landscape by Dr. Alexander Behrens, Allen & Overy
12:20 – 12:35 – Closing compliance gaps by Elmo Olieslagers, Compendor
12:35 – 13:00 – Q&A
Key insights you can expect from the session
- Update on the most recent regulatory developments strongly focusing on the Sustainable Disclosure Regulation
- How the SFR solution keeps track of the latest changes in the legislation and the impact on an organization in an efficient and cost-effective manner
- How to use the SFR solution across the bank’s subsidiaries and branches via one standardized assessment approach
- How 100% traceability is ensured. Per each requirement, gap oversight is available including a link on compliance evidence (audit trail)
- How the collection of evidence on compliancy statements functions
- How this enables global oversight due to a singular standardized approach and helps with project management
(Wednesday) 12:00 - 13:00
RSVP to event
You must login to RSVP for this event Login Now