Job type: full time
Experience level: Medior, Senior
Role: Fullstack .NET Developer
Company size: startup size
Company type: private
We are seeking a passionate developer ready to join the development team at an exciting and fast growing start-up. In the center of Rotterdam you work with experienced developers who, just like you, use their skills and the latest technology to solve the enormous financial debt problem in the Netherlands. You are used to working with different disciplines (think front-end, back-end, as well as, devops practices). You can independently find creative solutions for complex issues, and make sure it gets supported by the rest of the team.
We have an agile mindset, are cloud native, and value everyone’s input.
SOCIAL BANKING FOR HELPING PEOPLE WITH THEIR FINANCIAL CHOICES
Buddy Payment has developed a banking environment that helps vulnerable people with their money affairs. Buddy is a digital friend who can, fully automated, budget your income and expenses and can answer questions about regulation and social allowances. 40% of all Dutch households have a risk of debt. Municipalities, credit banks and social workers use Buddy to help people and to prevent costly assistance processes.
What you get from us
– Social impact; your effort translates into a scalable solution to the debt problem
– A good salary with good conditions
– Flexible working hours
– A NS Business Card or travel allowance
– Fruit, snacks and of course good coffee
– Choose your own high end hardware
– Pluralsight subscription
– Colleagues to learn from and to drink beer with
– An inspiring working environment with a view over Rotterdam and a sunny roof top
– Monthly Friday afternoon drink and a monthly team building lunch with colleagues
– Room for development exploration (think of dev cinema, hack fridays)
What we ask from you
– Proficient in C#
– Love clean code
– An agile mindset
– Bonus points if you have experience in the security field
Our tech stack
– .NET Framework, and .NET Core
– Sql Server
After an introductory meeting with management, a meeting with our Lead Developer follows. These take place on the same day so that you quickly know where you stand.