Yesterday Money20/20 launched in a bang at the RAI in Amsterdam. Edifying keynotes, surprising company announcements and exciting panel discussions made the day pass in the blink of an eye. Still thrilled by yesterday’s action, it’s no time to get rest as we head to the second phase of the event. Have a look at our highlighted moments and follow us during the day!
Here is our practical guide – what is there to see, what not to miss, and what are the right places to be at the right times!
Today, challenger banks and customer experience are the stars of Money20/20’s program.
To start the day, Metro Bank‘s CEO Craig Donaldson moderated by Suade Labs‘ CEO and Co-Founder Diana Paredes will present a speech between 9.15 and 9.40 in the Hire Wire Stage on “C-Level overview: How to foster a successful collaboration between banks and FinTechs.” We are expecting good insights for both incumbents and newcomers on how to best shape a fruitful relationship from a regulatory standpoint.
Between 11.20 and 11.50 at the Spiegeltent Stage, do not miss the presentation “Leapfrogging as a bank: Building your own challenger,” a must-see. Chris Skinner will be moderating the session, with a panel composed of Moneyou‘s CEO Liesbeth Rigter, 11FS‘ CEO/Co-Founder David M. Brear and solarisBank‘s Chief Commercial and Co-Founder Marko Wenthin. All panelists have built digital banks for incumbents and will thus deliver a informed discussion.
As we said, challenger banks are under the spotlight today. Between 13.45 and 14.05, Klarna‘s CEO Sebastian Siemiatkowski will be talking “Banking on the CX Factor – Customer experience drives loyalty” at the Big Top Stage. To hear a challenger’s perspective on customer experience cannot be disdained!
Finally, a good panel discussion on customer centricity will warm you after a long day at the RAI. Dr. Nieke Martens, Head of Digital Hub at Rabobank, Arnaud Crouzet, Global Head of Payment Means at Auchan, Rob Frowhein, Kabbage‘s CEO/Co-Founder and Wincie Wong, Digital Proposition Lead at RBS will be discussing “CX, UX & ROI – Why customer centricity is commercial” between 16.10 and 16.50 at the High Wire Stage. Laurent Nizri, Paris Fintech Forum’s CEO, will be moderating the dispute.
This is it for Money20/20. It is time now to go out and have a look at what is happening across the city. Here are more XFW18 Events:
- Secret Sideshow: solarisBank and moneyou, 18.00 – 20.00
- Find out more about the solarisBank and moneyou cooperation and network with some of the brightest minds from international fintech and banking.
- Fireside Chat with Nivaura, 18.00 – 19.30
- Together Allen & Overy (A&O) and Nivaura completed the world’s first automated cryptocurrency bond issuance. During the event we will talk about what has been achieved so far and what are the “lessons learned”.
- UL Industry Reception, 18.30 – 19.30
- A great opportunity to discuss the security challenges within a highly connected world, with a selected group of your industry peers.
- Money20/20: Street Takeover
- Money20/20 runs its first ever street takeover in Amsterdam’s canal district. With more than 20 bars and thousands of fintechers, the Reguliersdwarsstraat will be buzzing.