While summer is in full swing we are looking forward to many fintech related events and discussions. Below we will present the foundation of our program from September onwards. We are looking forward to seeing you around. Should you have any questions or do you want to be involved in any of these events, get in touch with Renata.
Throughout the four years of running Holland FinTech we have organized over 200 events. Some of them have grown to become a tradition for many to attend. Our Amsterdam Meetup, organized monthly since October 2014 has allowed many startups to present themselves on stage and has proven to be a great network event for many. We are already working with our members to organize many more. Also the Investor Breakfasts, Fintech Vortex and Funding School will be back on the agenda this fall.
Pioneering New Ideas
We’re always looking for new ways to share your insights and create new connections. As such we will be starting some new events concepts this fall. Knowledge Bites, an event focussing on sharing insights by presenting findings from research, has been run in pilot with Innopay in June and will be held every two months. Are you keen on sharing your own findings to a fintech audience? Let us know.
In the build up to XFW18 we have hosted a walk-in session to share our plans and work with your ideas. We’ll host those informal evening sessions more often to make sure you benefit most of your membership.
Focus on Programs
As the fintech scene is broad and keeps expanding we will continue providing research and discussion opportunities for all topics, ranging from PensionTech to RegTech and InsurTech. We have already mapped out roundtables to discuss the topics and summits to present them to a larger audience in the agenda. Any topic of your interest missing, let us know? We will keep adding more next months.
Fintech moves way beyond Dutch borders. As such next to organizing events ourselves abroad we have partnerships with big international conferences like Money20/20, DIA, Finnovate, Lendit and more.
- Fintech Insights – 5th of September
- Cooperation & Innovation Breakfast – 6th of September
- September Meetup at Clifford Chance – 14th of September
- Member Walk-In – 17th of September
- Fintech Insights – 20th of September
- Zurich Fintech+ Trade Mission – 1st & 2nd of October
- Cybersecurity Week – 1st till 5th of October
- Fintech Insights – 3rd of October
- October Meetup at Loyens & Loeff – 12th of October
- Member Walk-In – 15th of October
- DIA Munich – 18th of October
- Zoetermeer FinTech MeetUp – 17th October
- Knowledge Bites: Direct Marketing and its relevance by Opt Insight – 18th October
- Working Session: RegTech Solutions – 19th October
- Money20/20 USA – 21st till 24th of October
- Holland FinTech, Rehive & BCHDEVCON Hackathon Amsterdam – 27-28th October
- Hong Kong Fintech Week – 29th of October – 2nd of November
- AltFi Amsterdam – 5th of November
- Knowledge Bites – 6th of November
- Fintech Insights – 7th of November
- November Meetup at Allen & Overy – 9th of November
- Singapore Fintech Week – 12th till 16th of November
- Investor Breakfast – 13th of November
- Money20/20 China – 14th till 16th of November
- Sustainable Finance Roundtable – 16th of November
- LendIt 2018 – 19th & 20th of November
- Evening Sessions: Member Walk-In – 19th of November
- InsurTech Roundtable – 22nd of November
- RegTech Roundtable – 27th of November
- Logistics & Fintech Conference – 28th of November
- Payments Roundtable – 30th of November
- PensionTech Roundtable – 3rd of December
- Fintech Insights – 5th of December
- LegalTech Roundtable – 6th of December
- FinTech Meets the Regulators – 10th of December
- Identity and Security Roundtable – 12th of December
- December Meetup at Virtual Affairs – 14th of December
- Annual Member Summit – 17th of December