Fraud Without Borders
Fraud is constantly evolving. As organizations close one door to fraud, fraudsters find another. We track cybercrime to help us develop industry-leading fraud prevention solutions. You can use this information to help you stay one step ahead.
The LexisNexis® Risk Solutions Cybercrime Report (July – December 2019) offers global, regional and industry views of fraud activity based on nearly 19 billion digital transactions worldwide. This report details the anatomy of global fraud networks to better understand the global, regional and industry connections.
Cybercrime Report Highlights
- The prevalence of global, networked cybercrime continues.
- New account creations are still vulnerable to attacks.
- Mobile attacks now outnumber desktop attacks.
- Mobile apps are more vulnerable than mobile browsers.
- E-commerce industry sees a significant increase in payment attack rate.
- Though global bot volume is down, some regions have seen strong growth.
- The largest attack volumes continue to originate from North America and Europe.
Discover how layered, digital identity-based approaches to cybersecurity can dramatically reduce fraud while enhancing the digital customer experience. Find out more.
About the Report
We use data insights in the Cybercrime Report acquired from the LexisNexis® Digital Identity Network®. The crowdsourced intelligence network is comprised of data from approximately 38 billion global transactions each year including logins, payments and new account creations.