Cloud solutions form a good basis for a digital transformation because of the flexibility, lower fixed costs and technological possibilities. Making optimal use of these possibilities requires careful coordination between “business” and IT. Designing an IT environment that fits with this, is just such a combination.
Where do you start? How do you deal with old systems and applications? And how do you get everyone on the same page? Our Cloud Transition Framework helps to reduce this complexity to three clear and controlled phases, from choice to the final transition.
Topics covered include:
- Controlled switching with the Transition Framework
- Insight into the steps of a transition project
- The benefits of the cloud
- The risks associated with a migration to the cloud and how to prevent them
- Determining which part of your IT is suitable for the cloud
If you have any questions, contact us. We are happy to help.
Find out more about Solvinity here.