We are excited to present to you the top 10 innovative startups selected to join the Shell StartUp Engine Brazil 2021 program, powered by Startupbootcamp. 💥
The selected teams are ready to accelerate their business during the intense 3-month program with the support of a global network of mentors and experts. 💪
Would you be interested in mentoring any of the teams? Join the mentor team via the button below.
Meet the Shell StartUp Engine Brasil 2021 class:
- Green Mining: An intelligent reverse logistics technology to efficiently recover post-consumer packaging and bring it back into the production cycle – while generating social impact.
- ECO PANPLAS: Recycling post-consumer plastic packaging that has been in contact with oil through ecological decontamination, with traceability and without using water or waste generation.
- PYPIV: Develops an innovative technology that transforms waste into energy in a sustainable way that can be applied from cars to trucks and industrial vehicles.
- ATLAS POWER: Develops solar photovoltaic battery storage systems and energy and battery management systems to increase safety and longevity in residential/commercial projects and electric mobility applications.
- BeepBeep: Smart and sustainable mobility solution that offers a fleet of electric cars, sharing them at an affordable cost and with zero emissions.
- Ecomilhas: Urban miles system that rewards users for using sustainable mobility alternatives and offsets the carbon of companies committed to ESG metrics.
- Horus Smart Detections: Development of autonomous solutions with drones, artificial intelligence, satellite, software, and robots for inspection of industry 4.0 assets.
- NINA: Integrated technology with several applications to standardize, centralize and track reports of harassment and violence against women.
- Clean Ocean Fiber Tech : Develops a durable yarn that prevents and replaces cut fibers to avoid microplastics and chemicals released into the ocean and the environment.
- Eloé Energy: Connects energy consumers and companies based on mapping products and services in the sector.
Thank you to all 15 teams and everyone who has participated in the selection days! 👏
Become a mentor here.