Latest Trends in Payment Preferences
The report brings out a comprehensive overview of the payment methods in scope for 2021, and best practices for checkout optimisation by addressing digital transformation, security, and localisation. With the increase in online commerce and payment methods, merchants, as well as other payments players, are under additional pressure to implement payment offerings that consumers are comfortable with.
Therefore, we depict how Account-to-Account (A2A) payments, Buy Now, Pay Later, mobile payments, payment cards, and cryptocurrencies have been developed to meet acceptance and adoption in the payments ecosystem.
What you’ll find in this report
- Latest trends and developments into A2A payments, BNPL, e-wallets, direct carrier billing, cards, prepaid, direct debit, cryptocurrencies and CBDCs
- Interviews with seasoned payments managers from Jumia, Kinguin, Mango, TIDAL, Wargaming.net, and Wayfair on customer behaviour
- A Buy Now, Pay Later infographic picture of the players in this space mapped worldwide, from Americas to EMEA and APAC, as well as several business models
- Best practices on checkout optimisation and customer conversion
- Facts and figures for each payment method along with the latest events around them, such as investments, mergers and acquisitions, product launches, partnerships, and recent infrastructures
- Payment methods 101 section explaining how payment instruments and methods work and what the different categories are
Download the report here.