This Vox Pop report explores the latest trends in technology innovation and digital leadership in banking. Get your copy now to learn about:
- How the global financial services landscape is changing
- Top technology trends in retail banking for 2022
- How banks can optimize the loan origination experience
- Bridging the SME financing gap through innovative lending
- What’s driving the adoption of digital mortgages
- How FintechOS enables banks to modernize legacy architecture and launch new offerings at speed
The report features insights by 10+ thought leaders and executives at Avant Money, BlackRock, Celent, EY, First Bank, Pacemakers, Raiffeisen, and TBI Bank.
FintechOS Leap 2021 featured over 30 interactive sessions and 50 visionary speakers, covering inspirational keynotes, digital transformation success stories, and actionable insights on how to stay ahead of industry trends. This Vox Pop report offers a selection of the most valuable highlights and takeaways from the event.
Get your copy now to learn how banks can fast-track their digital roadmap and why ambient financial services will be a game changer in the industry, and why it is important to leverage a high-productivity financial infrastructure like FintechOS 22. The report explores the top technology trends that banks need to watch out for in 2022, how lenders can use automation to improve the loan origination experience, how to use innovation to bridge the SME financing gap, and what’s driving the adoption of digital mortgages worldwide.
It also offers insights into the latest features available in FintechOS 22 and shows how the platform enables banks to build value fast.
Read more here.