At Holland Fintech, we are all blown away by the threat and act of war that has hit Ukraine and Europe. With members from across Europe and team members from a.o. Ukraine and Russia, we feel the hurt it brings to all parties involved.
There are no words to explain the unnecessary harm this brings to the people from Ukraine, the people from Russia, and everyone else who is working hard to support refugees or are just worried about what comes next. We hope all armed forces will stop fighting and that peace can be restored as soon as possible in Ukraine and beyond.
As many initiatives have started to support Ukrainian refugees, like from our members bunq and Intellias, we list the ones here we know about, for you to choose how you can make an impact and support the people in need.
Ways to help:
- Real ways you can help Ukraine as a foreigner
- People for People
- TOGETHER IN ACTION FOR UKRAINE
- Come back alive
- NGO Blue/Yellow
- Help Ukraine Win
- SaveKharkiv donation platform
Links to other articles to find out more:
- Supporting the people of Ukraine: Here are all the fintech initiatives to help – by AltFi
- Ukraine: How fintech can prove itself to be a force for good – by Finextra
- Fintechs in Ukraine raise funds for Russian attack victims – by News Ghana
- Russian-Born Billionaire Behind Revolut Fintech App Publishes Anti-War Letter – by Forbes
Useful links to Ukrainians:
- Coming to the Netherlands and reception
- Ukrainians in the Netherlands Foundation
- Intellias, Levi9 and Holland Fintech hosted an event where they connected Dutch and Ukrainian fintech ecosystems and provided some useful insights of Dutch business to Ukrainian community. Watch recording here.