We’re excited to announce our Annual Member Summit! It’s going to be a great way for us all to kick off the new year and get together to hear about our plans, our budget and to vote.
We’ll also be discussing relevant industry issues where we can all align our inquiries and challenges that we face in the fintech ecosystem. This summit will offer our members the chance to share knowledge, make decisions as well as listen to feedback.
It will also give the chance to members to communicate their priorities to the team and the board members. We hope you won’t miss this opportunity to network with other members of your industry!
The agenda for the Annual Member Summit is as follows:
- 15:00 hrs – opening by the President
- 15:15 hrs – presentation by Rabobank on Open Innovation – Max Kranendijk
- 15:35 hrs – presentation by the working group Digital Transformation – Farhad Amiri
- 15:55 hrs – presentation of the Year Plan part 1
- 16:15 hrs – short break
- 16:30 hrs – presentation of the Year Plan part 2
- 16:50 hrs – Q&A and voting results
- 17:00 hrs – conversation with Radboud Vlaar of Finch Capital
- 17:15 hrs – ChatGPT insights by Angelique Schouten
- 17:30 hrs – drinks & networking
The event will take place on Feb 1st. If you are a Holland Fintech member you should have received a calendar invitation with the location, if not don’t hesitate to contact us.
Please register by clicking the button (HF Members only).