Who will speak?
– Florin Boldescu, Chief Digital Officer at BRD – Groupe Societe Generale
– Robert Soetens, Product Director at Backbase
– Tamas Braun, Sales Director at W.UP
Moderator: Remco Veenenberg
Ten years in 90 days’ time. That’s how much the COVID-19 crisis has accelerated digitalisation across processes, industries and geographies, analysts say. Customers have flocked to digital channels at never-before-seen rates – only to be let down by a lack of smooth, personalised experiences, 61% admitted in a recent study.
How can banks, old and new, turn the digital dilemma into a goldmine of growth – both for themselves and for their customers? Join our online panel discussion where experts from all walks of digital banking will unpack questions such as:
– Is personalisation an engagement or a sales booster, or both?
– What are the benefits of data-driven, personalised offers?
– How to get started with personalisation – and how to take it to the next level?
– How to make sure that your personalisation efforts will pay off?