Holland FinTech was founded in 2014 in Amsterdam as an open platform that connects people and organisations in the financial value chain, enabling consumers and businesses to profit from innovation and development. At Holland FinTech, we provide diverse services to our members that range from large corporates such as banks and insurance companies to small companies like investors and startups, all with an interest in fintech and financial innovation. We provide them with great access to knowledge, network, investments and talent! We help connecting our members to learn about business opportunities, deliver innovative solutions worldwide and make impact.
We believe that it’s time for a change in the financial services industry and that technology can support that change with great solutions and cooperation opportunities. Not only do fintech solutions empower people to take better control over their finances or drive their business more efficiently, but they also help grow our economy. Now you have the opportunity to play an important role in this journey.
We seek to strengthen our team with an Event Management Intern who is technology savvy and with a passion for creating great events. Will you become our new team player?
We are looking for someone who has recently finished or is currently enrolled in a University bachelor or masters degree in business, management, communication, cultural studies, organization, marketing or alike, who is internationally oriented and who is fluent in English. Speaking and writing in other languages is a pro. We would appreciate if…
• You have a positive attitude towards life and all the surprises it brings;
• You have the drive to learn about finance, technology and innovations in the field;
• You love to create cool, relevant and memorable event experiences;
• You like to work with digital tools to help get the most out of events and communication;
• You work independently, structured and organized with a clear focus on our goals;
• You have excellent (written and verbal) communication skills in English;
• You have an eye for detail and like to build relationships with the stakeholder in our network;
• You like to work in a small dynamic team, with high individual responsibilities…
• Dynamic position in an ambitious team, where you get plenty of space to explore and develop yourself in a great entrepreneurial environment.
• Large international network of financial institutions, investors, corporates and start-ups.
• An informal, joyful work atmosphere, cool team spirit
• Daily lunch and very acceptable coffee!
• Travel compensation.
• Surely exclusive insights into the developments of fintech.
The position is for 6 months, for 4 or 5 days per week. The internship compensation is according to the market standards: €500 (netto salary for 40 hours/week). Travel costs, lunch, snacks, drinks are covered.
Start date: August / September
Application deadline: August 2nd
As Event Management Intern you’ll be responsible for representing our organization in our network, with a focus on events:
• Help to track and curate worldwide events via multiple channels;
• Organize, plan and run full-fledged events experiences in different formats;
• Actively track and engage online and offline with our members and other stakeholders;
• Formulate and review experience strategies, communication, content and formats;
• Creating presentations and actively act as co-host or speaker at events;
• Assisting the Experience Manager in day-to-day tasks.
Are you ambitious and up for a challenge? Is creating cool and relevant events your passion? Do you want to be at the forefront of development in technology and business? If so, we would love to hear from you! This is your chance to make your mark on the future!
If you are interested in this position, you can send an email to email@example.com with your resume and your letter.