Since FinFiles is a niche software company delivering products and solutions exclusively to the financial industry, our software development team is at the core of our company. You will be working in a fun, dedicated and professional team of specialists where the main tasks will be focused on:
- design and development of databases and web applications;
- building, developing and maintaining interfaces with data vendors and sources;
- maintenance of our in-house developed applications and solutions (analysis tools, calculation engines, data management systems etc.) both from a technical and functional perspective;
- implementing, optimizing and connecting to different open source content management systems
The software development team does not strictly separate between the design, development and maintenance process of the software. You will work in close cooperation with your consultant colleague and the customer(s) to deliver the best in class solution. So, in your role as software developer you will be involved in the functional and technical design process and creation.
Skills & requirements
The following primary technical know-how and skills are required:
- PHP web development MySQL web development HTML
- CSS (Sass, Less)
- Working with Linux operating system
- Responsive web design
Most preferably you have knowledge on:
- Bachelor or Master degree level educational background with proven PHP skills
- Preferably 3 years of experience (minimum) in developing and realizing information systems;
- Team player with the capability to work self-dependent with a high sense of accountability
- Dutch and English with good writing and reading comprehension skills.
- Enjoy working on various projects that can be back- and front end related
FinFiles is a trusted software partner for the Investment Management industry. We are an established FinTech company that delivers information & data management and client reporting solutions to Investment Management professionals and their clients. We enable banks, asset managers and pension funds to integrate, streamline and publish their (ESG) data and information across websites, portals, tools and documents to increase efficiency and to comply with the latest regulation. With the end-user in mind, we deliver sustainable, effective and intuitive front-end solutions for diverse touch points, based on a centralized, single point of truth. We strongly believe and invest in long-term relationships with our customers and partners.
We offer you
- an opportunity to join a dynamic, niche and fast growing FinTech company with a team of 9 professionals;
- challenging and innovative projects where you will collaborate closely in the team and with the customers;
- an informal, fun and professional working environment;
- 25 holiday days (based on a 40 hours per week) combined with an excellent base salary that fits your profile and experience;
- a variable salary on top and a good pension plan;
- education and personal development possibilities.
Are you interested to join our team? Then we really look forward to meeting you!
Please send your motivation and CV
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][movedo_button align=”center” button_text=”Apply here” button_hover_color=”orange” button_shape=”extra-round” button_link=”url:mailto%3A%20info%40finfiles.com,,target:%20_blank,”][/vc_column][/vc_row]