The Holland Fintech Meetup is your easy access to the fintech ecosystem!
Join our monthly Fintech Meet-up for an exciting evening of networking, knowledge sharing, and updates on the latest trends in the financial technology industry. Our meet-ups provide a platform for fintech enthusiasts, entrepreneurs, and professionals to connect, learn from each other, and stay informed on the latest developments in the field.
Each meet-up will feature presentations by industry experts, panel discussions, and opportunities to connect with like-minded individuals. Always kindly hosted by Holland Fintech members.
The topic for this month is Investments & Asset Management.
- 16:00 – Opening words by Don Ginsel – CEO of Holland Fintech and by Elizabeth Kleinveld, Partner Success Lead at Sartupbootcamp
- 16:10 – Market Update by Holland Fintech
- 16:25 – Pitch by David Olowoloba, CEO & Co-Founder at Tribes Capital
- 16:35 – Pitch by Andrew Chong, CEO & Co-Founder at uPledge
- 16:45 – Monthly Fintech Interactive Kahoot Quiz
- 16:55 – Pitch by Andrea Pinto, CEO & Co-Founder at Shype
- 17:05 – Expert speech by Steven van der Zeeuw, Manager at PWC
- 17:15 – Announcing the best presentation
- 17:20 – Closing words
- 17:30 – Networking and Drinks
Whether you’re a seasoned fintech professional or just getting started, our meet-ups are the perfect way to stay informed and connected in the fintech community.Click on the button below to register now and reserve your spot, it’s free!