About Point Zero Forum
The Point Zero Forum is a Policy-Technology dialogue taking place from 26 to 28 June in Zurich, Switzerland.
The Forum will convene 1,000 central bankers, regulators and industry leaders around a series of leadership dialogues, public-private roundtables, deep dive workshops and networking opportunities to drive confidence, adoption and growth of transformative technology and assess and promote the appropriate governance and risk frameworks.
Point Zero Forum 2023 will be opened by Singapore’s Deputy Prime Minister and Coordinating Minister for Economic Policies, Heng Swee Keat, and Switzerland’s Federal Councillor and Head of the Federal Department of Finance, Karin Keller-Sutter.
The Forum is organised by the Swiss State Secretariat for International Finance (SIF) and Elevandi, and in cooperation with the BIS Innovation Hub, the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS), and the Swiss National Bank (SNB).
Those who are interested in joining may register now at: https://pointzeroforum.com/?utm_campaign=PZF%202023&utm_source=partners&utm_medium=comms%20kit
Point Zero Forum Agenda
Policy-Technology Dialogue on Transformative Tech and Sustainable Finance:
- Governance & Risk Management — Leadership dialogues to frame the pathway forward
- Digital Assets — Stocktake on the use cases for adopting digital assets, asset tokenisation and distributed ledger technology
- Technology for ESG — Showcasing the technologies and solutions that can accelerate the fair transition towards climate neutrality
- Generative AI — Deep-dive into generative AI (Artificial Intelligence), the potential use cases in financial services and the roadmap towards adoption
2023 Featured Speakers
- Adrienne Harris, Superintendent, New York Department of Financial Services
- Alessandra Perrazzelli, Deputy Governor, Bank of Italy
- Caroline Pham, Commissioner, U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission
- Cecilia Skingsley, Head of BIS Innovation Hub, Bank for International Settlements
- Daniela Stoffel, State Secretary, State Secretariat for International Finance (SIF)
- Heng Swee Keat, Singapore’s Deputy Prime Minister and Coordinating Minister for Economic Policies
- Karin Keller-Sutter, Federal Councillor and Head of Federal Department of Finance Commissioner
- Ralph A.J.G. Hamers, Group Chief Executive Officer, UBS Group AG
- Ravi Menon, Managing Director, Monetary Authority of Singapore
- Thomas J. Jordan, Chairman of the Governing Board, Swiss National Bank
- Urban Angehrn, CEO, Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority
Press release: https://www.elevandi.io/mediahub/senior-policymakers-and-financial-leaders-to-convene-at-point-zero-forum-on-generative-ai-digital-assets-and-esg-technol
- Website: https://pointzeroforum.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/pointzeroforum/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/pointzeroforum
#PointZeroForum #PZF #Elevandi #SIF
Bottom of Form